Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Art: Lots of drawings!

A ton of drawings have come today. I'm sorry for being slow and not posting awhile. Anyways, I making a drawing of Falconstar, its going to take a lot of time since she is the leader. I need it to be perfect and maybe even a seriously picture of her. Also I now have changed the types of eyes I draw.



A starclan cat



A SPHYNX cat version of Mousefur, I forgot what her eye color was sorry :(

its just been so long since I saw her on animal jam roleplay, she changed her cat to snowstar, leader of snowclan I think



Darkstorm and a rose, i'm not good at making roses



Mist and Fog,  two upcoming cats in the Warriors journey. I also have my name there  since i'm the owner of it :3



Stormshade, mists old friend who she now stops being friends with, wait for the Warriors journey to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment