Friday, March 11, 2016

Big Blog Update of The Warriors Journey!

Hello everyone! Something in May/Spring is coming up! The Warriors Journey Movie! I'm so excited making this. With voice audition I might be able to even do! Sadly this is not animation. The movie will come in chapters. The program i'm using is imovie. Its a nice program, cool for editing youtube videos if you have your own channel and nice to create movies and trailers, in my old computer it has a program called windows moviemaker, but imovie seems to be better than it. It also ables you to record! I'm getting used to it, and i'm going to watch a tutorial of it so I can know better about this program. Its free I think, you probably have to just download it and all. I'm not going to use face cam in the movie okay. I might need some help on voice audition, but I seem to handle it pretty good. Its just when I have to voice a character which is a tom cat.... thats a problem which I might find a solution.  In my next post I might send out the trailer of this "movie". It might be canceled sadly :(


No comments:

Post a Comment