Saturday, January 16, 2016

Which came first? Pokemon or Digimon?

Hello. In this post we will be discussing which of these games and series was first. Some people have wondered about this so I decided I would tell you all!




Pokemon has been very fun and awesome, I love Pokemon too. But there is also Digimon.

Lets just get started.

Pokemon was made in 1995. The creator of Pokemon is Satoshi Tajiri, heres a link if you want to know more  about him -> Satoshi Tajiri


Digimon was made in 1997. Created by Akiyoshi Hongo. Judging by the name "Digimon" its like Pokemon. I  mostly think Digimon copied Pokemon. Heres a link if you want to know more about Digimon and the Creator -> Digimon




I hope you enjoy this short post! :)

                                            

  Maryam 

No comments:

Post a Comment